ANALISIS CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT TERHADAP LOYALITAS MELALUI KEPUASAN PELANGGAN PT PELABUHAN INDONESIA IV (PERSERO) MAKASSAR

  • Muh Fuad Randy Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi YPUP

Abstract

Business competition is getting tighter, so many companies must be able to know and fulfill the wants or needs of their customers precisely. The level of competition is so tight that many companies no longer focus their marketing activities solely on finding new buyers / customers, but on how to maintain and increase customer loyalty. The strategy that is able to bridge between customers and companies, especially in terms of satisfaction and loyalty, is to apply a concept called Customer Relationship Management (CRM). This study aims to determine the effect of CRM both on satisfaction and loyalty partially and to know the indirect effect of CRM on loyalty through customer satisfaction as an intervening variable by drawing a sample of 60 people or customers. Based on the results of testing the coefficient of determination, it is known that the effect of CRM on customer satisfaction is 20.5% and the remaining 79.5% is influenced by other variables which are not addressed in this study. While the test results of the coefficient of determination in the second regression equation show that the CRM variable and customer satisfaction affect the level of customer loyalty by 44.8% and the remaining 55.2% is influenced by other variables which are not raised in this study. However, from the results of testing the intervening variable that customer satisfaction is not an intervening variable between CRM and customer loyalty.

References

Budiman Dan Irnita Ajeng Yuli Muryati, (2010). Costumer Relationship Management (CRM) Dan Nilai Pelanggan Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan Di Hotel Kristal, Journal The WINNERS, Vol.11 No.2, September 2010.

Barnes , James G., (2003), Secrets of Customer Relationship Management (Rahasia Manajemen Hubungan Pelanggan, alih bahasa : Andreas Winardi, Andi Offset, Yogyakarta.

Chan, Syafruddin, (2003). CRM: Inovasi Pemasaran Yang Membuat Pelanggan Bertekuk Lutut, Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta.

Ersi, Dzikiryati Yuni dan Semuel, Hatane, (2014). Analysis CRM, kepuasan pelanggan dan loyalitas produk UKM berbasis bahan baku terigu di Jawa Timur. Jurnal Manajemen Pemasaran, 8(1): 1 8. Diakses pada tanggal 9 April 2015 dari http://jurnalpemasaran.petra.ac.id/index.php/mar/article/view/19093/18714

Hara, Paradisa Santoso, (2017). Pengaruh Customer Relationship Management dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan Melalui Kepuasan Pelanggan Sebagai Variabel Intervening. Diakses dari: https://media.neliti.com/media/publications/203574-pengaruh-customer-relationship-managemen.pdf

Martono, Nanang, (2011). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Jakarta: PT Raya Grafindo Persada

Kotler (2014), Manajemen Pemasaran

Latief, F. (2019). DIMENSI RELATIONSHIP MARKETING TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN INDIHOME TRIPLE PLAY PT TELKOM. Bongaya Journal for Research in Management (BJRM), 2(1), 11-16.

MASHUR, R., GUNAWAN, B. I., FITRIANY, F., ASHOER, M., HIDAYAT, M., & ADITYA, H. P. K. P. (2019). Moving from traditional to society 5.0: Case study by online transportation business. The Journal of Distribution Science, 17(9), 93-102.

Normasari, Selvi, et al, (2013). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan, Citra Perusahaan dan Loyalitas Pelanggan, Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis(JAB). Vol 6. No 2. December 2013.

Singarimbun, S dan Effendi, S., (2006), Metode Penelitian Survei, Cetakan Kelima, Pustaka LP3ES, Jakarta

Sellyana Junaidi dan Basu Swastha Dharmmesta,(2016), ”Pengaruh Ketidakpuasan Konsumen, Karakteristik Kategori Produk, Dan Kebutuhan Mencari Variasi Terhadap Keputuan Perpindahan Merek”, Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis Indonesia, Vo. 17, No. I, 91-104.

Sugiyono, (2017). Metode Penelitian Bisnis, Edisi Ketiga, Penerbit Alfabeta, Bandung

Tjiptono, Fandy. (2014). Pemasaran Jasa – Prinsip, Penerapan, dan Penelitian, Andi Offset, Yogyakarta

Wisanti, Junita Purbo, (2016). Analisis Pengaruh Customer Relationship Management (CRM) pada Kantor JNE Kota Salatiga dalam Upaya Meningkatkan Loyalitas Pelanggan. Repositori Institusi, Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana.

Published
2020-12-31
How to Cite
Randy, M. (2020). ANALISIS CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT TERHADAP LOYALITAS MELALUI KEPUASAN PELANGGAN PT PELABUHAN INDONESIA IV (PERSERO) MAKASSAR. AkMen JURNAL ILMIAH, 17(4), 590-598. https://doi.org/10.37476/akmen.v17i4.1150