PENGARUH TUNJANGAN KINERJA, KEPEMIMPINAN, DAN PENGAWASAN INTERNAL TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI PADA INSTITUT AGAMA ISLAM NEGERI SORONG

  • Sumarni Randriany Universitas Terbuka
  • Herningsih Herningsih Universitas Pendidikan Muhammadiyah Sorong
  • Amiruddin Matutu STIE Nobel Indonesia Makassar
Keywords: performance allowances, leadership, internal control, performance

Abstract

Basically, performance is the responsibility of each personnel who work in an organization or an institution. Good performance is reflected in optimal work results and according to organizational quality standards. Employee performance achievement can be influenced by various internal and external factors. The study was intended to analyze the performance of IAIN Sorong employees as measured by three determinant factors, namely performance allowances, leadership, and internal control. The population of this research is the employees of IAIN Sorong which consist of educators and educational staff who have received performance allowances with a sample size of 66 respondents. Data analysis used multiple linear regression, using the SPSS 19.0 application. The multiple regression equation obtained from the analysis is: Y = 0.468 X1 + 0.098 X2 + 0.580 X3. The results showed that partially the variable performance allowance, leadership, and internal control had a significant positive effect on employee performance variables. Simultaneously, these three factors affect the employee performance variable by 88.8%, while the remaining 11.2% is influenced by other factors outside of this research model.

References

Bachtiar, N. (2013) Daya Saing Perguruan Tinggi. Padang: Fakultas Ekonomi- Universitas Andalas.

Bass, B.M., B.J. Avolio, D.I. Jung & Y. Berson (2003), Predicting unit performance by assessing transformational and transactional leadership, Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 88, No. 2, pp. 207-218.

Dewi, Sarita. 2012. Pengaruh Pengendalian Internal dan Gaya Kepemimpinan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan SPBU Yogyakarta, Jurnal Nominal, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp 1-22.

Dityatama. 2012. Pengaruh Kualitas Audit Internal Terhadap Efektivitas Sistem Pengendalian Internal SKPD di Lingkungan Pemkab Lumajang, Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp.25 – 33.

James, OE., Ella, R., Nkamera, Lukpata, FE., Uwa, SL., dan Mbum, PA. 2015. Effect of Reward System Among Health Care Workers Performance: A Case Study of University of Calabar Teaching Hospital Calabar, Nigeria. Journal of Hospital Administration.Vol. 4 No. 3, 45-53. Diunduh 8 Mei 2020, dari situs http://www.sciedu.ca/journal/index.php/jha/article/view/6010

Liu, W., D.P. Lepak, R. Takeuchi & H.P. Sims (2003), Matching Leadership Styles with Employment Modes: Strategic Human Resource Management Perspective, Human Resource Management Review, Vol. 13, pp. 127-152.

Locander, W.B., F. Hamilton, D. Ladik & J. Stuart (2002), Developing a Leadership-rich Culture: The Missing Link to Creating a Market-focused Organization, Journal of Market-Focused Management, Vol. 5, pp. 149-163.

Lok, P. & J. Crawford (2001), Antecedents of organizational commitment and the mediating role of job satisfaction, Journal of Managerial Psychology, Vol. 16, No. 8, pp. 594-613.

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Ogbonna, E. & L.C. Harris (2000), Leadership style, organizational culture and perfromance: Empirical evidence from UK companies, International Journal of Human Resource Management, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 766-788.

Suryaputra, Harlen, Machasin, 2014. Pengaruh Kepemimpinan, Motivasi dan Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada Bappeda Kota Dumai, Jurnal Ekonomi, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 16-32.

Wahyuni, Rita. 2018. Pengaruh Pengawasan Internal dan Kepemimpinan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Majalah Ilmiah Bijak, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 77-90.

Peraturan Presiden Nomor 40 Tahun 2020 tentang Perubahan Status Sekolah Tinggi Keagamaan Islam Negeri Sorong Menjadi Institut Agama Islam Negeri Sorong.

Peraturan Menteri Agama Nomor 25 Tahun 2017 tentang Satuan Pengawasan Internal Pada Perguruan Tinggi Keagamaan Negeri

Published
2020-09-30
How to Cite
Randriany, S., Herningsih, H., & Matutu, A. (2020). PENGARUH TUNJANGAN KINERJA, KEPEMIMPINAN, DAN PENGAWASAN INTERNAL TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI PADA INSTITUT AGAMA ISLAM NEGERI SORONG. AkMen JURNAL ILMIAH, 17(3), 368-380. https://doi.org/10.37476/akmen.v17i3.973